Skip to content
- Q: Why are you collecting this information?
- A: This information is used by us to assess your financial situation so that we can provide you with the legal options available to you in dealing with your debt.
- Q: What will you do with this information?
- A: If you do decide to work with our firm in dealing with your debts, the information provided to us shall be used to prepare the necessary documentation required by law to so proceed. We do not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or as required by law. We retain personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil those purposes or as required by law.
- Q: What happens to my information if I choose not to proceed?
- A: If you choose not to proceed with our firm in dealing with your debts, your information will not be retained and will be destroyed.